The unique wide blades leave a smooth finish that requires minimal sanding.
✅Wide application - . Suitable for all types of cork and hardwood. It can be used for woodworking, wooden material carving, root carving, polished tea tray, coffee table.
How to use:
- Unplug your grinder or remove the battery before you change the blade. This step should never be skipped because there is always the chance that you could accidentally turn the grinder on while removing the blade.
- Remove the existing disc.
- Nest the inner flange against the underside of the new disc. Set the inner flange and disc onto the grinder's shaft
- Place the lock nut on the grinder's shaft and hand-tighten it.
- Depress the shaft lock button and spin the shaft until it locks into place.
- Use your lock nut wrench to tighten the lock nut onto the grinder shaft and disc. Turn the lock nut wrench clockwise until the disc is secured.
- Material: alloy
- Color: blue
- Type: arc teeth
- Outer diameter: 90 mm / 3.5 inches
- Aperture: 16 mm / 0.6 inch
- Groove depth: 7 mm / 0.3 inch
- Weight: Arc tooth: ~270 g / 9.5 oz
- 1 x Six Teeth Powerful Woodwork Disc
- ❗ Note: Angle Grinder is NOT included.